Updated on November 25, 2017.
I am interested in reading only true crime and crime fiction books. Please do not contact me to review books from other genres at this time.
Publishers, Authors, Etc.
If you are interested in sending me a review copy of your book, I would love to hear from you! Please email me at email@example.com. See below for what to include in the email.
Please include in your email:
- “Book Review Request” in subject line.
- Title and author of the book you would like me to review.
- Cover image to use in review.
- A small blurb about the book. If it’s crime fiction or a mystery thriller, do not give away the end of the book. That will not make me happy and I probably won’t read and review it.
- An excerpt from the book, no longer than a paragraph or two.
- Any links you would like to include in my review, such as links to your social media accounts or website URL.
- Let me know if you would be open to an interview. I would love to interview the authors of the books I review. I will include the interview either with the review or as a separate article.
Things You Should Know
- As of November 25, 2017, I am currently NOT accepting new books for review at this time. I will take new requests starting January 1, 2018.
- I do not guarantee a review of your book. I will try my best to do so, but I cannot make any promises.
- I give an honest review, whether I like the book or not. I will give both positive and negative reviews on this blog.
- I may review old and new books alike. There are many older books out there I have not read yet but want to.
- New books received by publisher/author: I do not review the book in the order it was received. I choose to read what I want when I want to read it.
- I will review digital copies only.