Originally published on June 19, 2016 and updated on March 30, 2017.
I am interested in reading only true crime and crime fiction books. Please do not contact me to review books from other genres at this time.
Publishers, Authors, Etc.
If you are interested in sending me a review copy of your book, I would love to hear from you! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for what to include in the email.
Please include in your email:
- Title and author of the book you would like me to review.
- Cover image to use in review.
- A small blurb about the book. If it’s crime fiction or a mystery thriller, do not give away the end of the book. That will not make me happy and I probably won’t read and review it.
- An excerpt from the book, no longer than a paragraph or two.
- Any links you would like to include in my review, such as links to your social media accounts or website URL.
- Let me know if you would be open to an interview. I would love to interview the authors of the books I review. I will include the interview either with the review or as a separate article.
Things You Should Know
- I do not guarantee a review of your book. I will try my best to do so, but I cannot make any promises. You will receive an email from me should I choose to read your book.
- I give an honest review, whether I like the book or not. I will give both positive and negative reviews on this blog.
- I review old and new books alike. There are many older books out there I have not read yet but want to.
- New books received by publisher/author: I do not review the book in the order it was received. I choose to read what I want when I want to read it.
- I will review both print copies and eBooks until further notice.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
True Crime Diva is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on books given for reviews. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a book should be verified with the publisher or author.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.